Changing address on ic needs supporting documents – JPN

PUTRAJAYA, Application to change the address on identity card should be attached with supporting documents such as utility bill or assessment letter effective May 2, said National Registration Department (JPN) today.

JPN in a statement said the new procedure was to avoid the problem of invalid address on the identity card.

“Application to change the address on identity card must be submitted with supporting documents as valid proof of the use of the new address,” said the statement.

People who have enquiries can contact the JPN Corporate Communications Unit at 03-8880 7077 or via email through

Source: BERNAMA (News Agency)