DUBLIN, May 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ –Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9w689s/_2015) has announced the addition of the ” 2015 Asia-Pacific Healthcare Industry Outlook” report to their offering.
The research service provides an analysis of the healthcare market in Asia-Pacific (APAC). It discusses the current technology and country-specific trends and provides predictions. Market participants and key opinion leaders in APAC hospitals were interviewed to obtain their views on trends and opportunities in the healthcare industry. The regional scope of this research service includes China, India, Japan, Australia, and Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
Over 6 million smartphones, wearables, and remote patient monitoring devices will be shipped to APAC in 2015.
Asian companies will strengthen their position and have higher market shares compared to their MNC counterparts, especially in the low-to mid-tier technology space.
Five countries in APAC will introduce price transparency measures and innovative procurement (e-catalogs) models to tackle corruption.
MNCs will prioritize developing R&D and launch strategies for the APAC market over the needs of the markets in the West. This will be primarily to fight challenges such as infectious diseases in APAC.
Cell therapy, especially stem cell therapy for adult stem cell and embryonic stem cell will be the most attractive market in South Korea and Japan.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
– Research Scope
– 2015 APAC Healthcare Market Predictions
– Key Trends in 2015 for APAC Healthcare
2. Predictions for APAC Healthcare in 2015
– Impact of AEC on Healthcare Business in ASEAN
– Pricing Transparency to Tackle Corruption
– A Global New Breed of Competitors from APAC
– Democratization of Healthcare
– Increasing Co-Pay and Out-of-Pocket Payments
– South Korea and Japan to be World Leaders for Regenerative Medicine
– APAC’s Business Epicenter to Move Back to Singapore
– MNCs to Launch New Drugs in APAC Region First Then in Developed Countries
3. Key Country Highlights
– South Korea – Medical Technology Exports
– Malaysia – Market for Assisted Living for Seniors
– Singapore – Home Care Services
– Indonesia – Private Hospital Services
– Australia – mHealth
4. APAC Healthcare Technology Outlook
– Healthcare IT Adoption Levels in APAC Countries
– Key 2015 Technology Trends – Digitization, Decentralization, and Democratization of Healthcare
– Pharma and Med Tech Companies Leverage IT for Business Process Transformation
– Trend 1 – Creating a Market for Health Data
– Trend 2 – Growing Emphasis on Chronic Disease Management
– Trend 3 – Increasing Focus on Technologies that Support Home Care
– Trend 4 – Growing Awareness about Population Health Management
– Trend 5 – Comprehensive Decision Support Makes an APAC Debut
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9w689s/_2015
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets